background

Saturday, October 24, 2015

New Area



October 19, 2015

So I am now in Brewton Alabama. Our address is: 
109 Lynbrook Dr 
Brewton, Alabama 36426. 

So I’m just going to be stuck in Pensacola zone my whole mission, I made it out for 3 months but they reeled me back in. My new companion is Elder Huntsman, he is from Rexburg Idaho and he has been out for 20 months. So there are those missionaries that train a ton and I’m just the one that will kill everyone. He will most likely be the 3rd companion I kill. Since I am new, I have no idea what is going on yet but I will. We are still in a branch and we have a 45 min drive to church. It is a little bigger than Cairo but our area is huge. So our mission is really focusing on family history and we teach people how to use it.  You can’t teach people how to use it if you don’t know how to do it, so I am learning.  The names I sent, I went back on all of the immediate lines back to the 1600 and just requested everyone that needed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment