background

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Transfered, but not far




Feb 9
I’m in Pensacola now. It is a little more ghetto then Pace so when it gets dark if we don’t have a set appointment, we will stay inside and work on the map or something. The members don’t feed us as much here so I’m trying to adjust to feeding myself for every meal. It can be hard sometimes. I want you to know that I love you and all that you did for me. You never know how good you have it till it is gone. In church there was a gas leak in the church so all the doors were open to try to air it out.
My new companion is elder Singley. He is from Montana. The apartment is smaller and less clean but you get what you get. It is just me and Singley. I know most of the other Elders because I got to see them at zone trainings and stuff.
Love you so much
Elder savage

Feb. 16
Valentine’s Day was good. Some random people sent my comp and I some candy so it wasn’t bad. When there is a holiday on Monday the library is usually closed. So we just find a new place to email.  I am in the routine of missionary life; I just wish that I could sleep more than I get to. My testimony has definitely grown.
 I might be going to an eyeglass place today so can you send me my eye prescription. I might not buy them this week but I have been really thinking about it.
 
When birds fly south for the winter
Zone Conference (Dallin is back row 2nd from right)
Photo Bomb picture from mission blog (Dallin behind the girls on the right)
Christmas combined

 Getting ready to burn

No comments:

Post a Comment