background

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Labor Day



Hi dad.
 I had to give a talk on Sunday and for the first time in my life I was worried that I would not have enough time at the end. I think the people down here are really into football but I haven't run into anyone yet. We are in a military ward so there are a lot of cool guys in our ward. One cool thing that happened to me on Saturday was we went to sonic for half price shakes, we live about a block away from sonic, and I got to OYM (open your mouth) the person that gave us shake I got to know her a little bit then referred her to family history. She said that she wanted to but couldn't find a site that was free so I gave her a pass along card to her with our phone number in it was really cool.

Dallin is in the back, 3rd from the left. this is at a part mission conference when Elder Zwick was visiting the mission. (Info we got from the mission blog and not Dallin:)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment