background

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

First P-Day


This week has been really cool. So the first thing that happened was that my assigned companion didn’t show up on Wednesday so I was put into a trio. It was really cool. and that night when we were going to our room that our keys weren’t working  so we  went to the front desk and had a security guard come with us it wasn’t till we got back to our room that we realized that we had  gone to the wrong floor the time before. The food here is really good I can stuff myself and then have ice-cream every meal. OK and my assigned companion showed up yesterday so I am no longer in a trio. On Sunday we got to watch Bednar’s talk   on the character   of Christ it was so amazing. 
Love you
Elder Savage

PS the space bar sticks on this computer and this is my only p-day in the MTC so the next time you hear from me I will be in Florida.

So I was going to send you some photos but I can’t seem to get to the SD card on the computer in the MTC

(Dallin was able to get the pictures to work)




No comments:

Post a Comment